InnoSpring’s Pre-Seed Program aims to finance innovative startups and help entrepreneurs start their companies by providing seed funding; office space; mentoring; in-house accounting/bookkeeping, paralegal, and HR services; access to VCs and angel investors and more for startups in Silicon Valley.
Selected InnoSpring startups will receive funding from the InnoSpring Seed Fund, which includes investments from leading investors Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB) US, KPCB China, Northern Light Venture Capital (NLVC), TEEC Angel Fund, GSR Ventures, and China Broadband Capital (CBC).
If you are a startup or entrepreneur with a revolutionary idea and need help with any of the above, securing funding, bringing in talent to form a great team, and/or mentoring on growing your startup, company management, marketing and business development, then you should APPLY for InnoSpring’s Pre-Seed Program!
PRE-SEED PROGRAM BENEFITS
Access to the Innospring ecosystem:
- InnoSpring office hours held by VCs, angel investors, entrepreneurs and startups/companies
- Community of entrepreneurs, investors, companies, organizations and more
- Events to facilitate teammate/co-founder matchmaking
- Events to help startups/entrepreneurs meet and talk with investors and obtain funding
- Experienced mentors for startups
- Entrepreneurs-in-residence (EIRs)
- Private Innospring DEMO Days
Services for startups
- In-house HR, accounting/bookkeeping, and paralegal services
- Mentorship and/or help from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and domain experts
- Office space at Innospring
- Shared conference rooms
- Virtual address and mailbox
- And more
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!