Innospring’s Post-Seed Program aims to create a productive, fun professional working environment for established technology startup companies and satellite offices of big corporations looking for an energetic startup environment in Silicon Valley.
Selected startups will receive post-seed funding from the Innospring Seed Fund and potentially from TEEC Angel Fund and Innospring’s other investors, depending on the amount of the funding round and the company’s valuation.
- Startups, such as small growth-stage companies
- Corporations, such as larger corporations’ Silicon Valley R&D centers and satellite offices
- Government-related organizations, such as community innovation centers in Silicon Valley
POST-SEED PROGRAM BENEFITS
Access to the Innospring ecosystem:
- InnoSpring office hours held by VCs, angel investors, entrepreneurs and startups/companies
- Community of entrepreneurs, investors, companies, organizations and more
- Events to facilitate teammate/co-founder matchmaking
- Events to help startups/entrepreneurs meet and talk with investors and obtain funding
- Experienced mentors for startups
- Entrepreneurs-in-residence (EIRs)
- Private Innospring DEMO Days
Services for startups
- In-house HR, accounting/bookkeeping, and paralegal services
- Mentorship and/or help from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and domain experts
- Office space at Innospring
- Shared conference rooms
- Virtual address and mailbox
- And more
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!